Production Team – They make all of our programs work by coordinating and orchestrating our events. Whether it’s a weekend retreat or a summer picnic, it takes a lot of planning and coordination to ensure the event goes forward smoothly.
Development Team – works with the HFCC Development Office to assist with fundraising efforts including grant writing, research and administration, as well as database management.
Volunteer Recruitment Team – Recruiters actively participate in outreach efforts to introduce HFCC to new, potential volunteers, and involve them in the organization.
Public Relations Team – Assist with production of the Quarterly Newsletter, design invitations and award certificates, and update brochures, pamphlets, and banners.
Board Committee Members – Board volunteers work directly with the Board of Directors by participating in its Finance, Development and Public Relations committees.
Administrative Volunteers – Administrators assist HFCC staff with clerical work, including mailings, reception, and representing HFCC at the community levels.
Social Media Intern – We are looking for someone who is passionate about social media and even more passionate about sharing our message and mission. The ideal candidate is someone who is able to participate in strategy meetings and execute and execute the strategy with next-level creativity.
- Create posts for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Responds to posts, comments, and questions on any of channels as instructed by the Director.
- Posts updates, news and announcements in a timely manner using applicable content.
- Completes other social media projects as assigned.
- Takes pictures and videos of events, volunteers and other interesting content,
- Works with the Director and other departments to communicate what message they would like to see addressed throughout social channels.
- Organized and archives digital images and videos in our shared drive.