Social Media Intern (Remote Work Opportunity)
The Homes for Children has an exciting opportunity for a Social Media Intern who will help to assist social media specialists with content creation and curation as well as scheduling, developing social media strategy, creating ads, optimizing profiles, and other areas as needed. The Social Media Intern will be in constant communication (via email, FaceTime, phone/text, etc.) with the Social Media Manager and/or Social Media Specialist regarding specific projects and assigned tasks.
* Development of social media strategy through competitive research, platform utilization, bench marking, brand messaging, and audience identification.
* Building out, including but not limited to, Facebook/Twitter/Instagram, as well as promotional copy development.
* Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, videos) that reflects the client and their brand.
* Set up and optimization for client’s social media profiles
* Create and maintain editorial calendars and syndication schedules
* Development of monthly reports
* Currently enrolled in an accredited college (preferred)
* Social media marketing experience a plus
* Ability to communicate clearly, constantly, and effectively
*Ability to meet or exceed assigned deadlines
* Excellent project management and organization skills
* Self-driven to continually learn and grow
* Flexible and adaptable with assigned projects and tasks
* Work Hours: The Social Media Intern should plan for enough work for 4 hours a day but some days fewer hours may be needed based on workload. The intern should also try to be available to HFCC team members during regular office hours as requested for meetings and any urgent requests.
* Remote Work: We also offer remote working so you won’t have to come into the office daily.